Bayside City Council's organisational chart comprises four key service oriented divisions reporting through Directors to the Chief Executive Officer.
These divisions comprise Council's major operational activities including services to the community and the business and governance functions necessary for an effective and publically accountable body.
The Organisational Development and Communications and Customer Service functions report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer manages the staff and resources of Council, as determined by the Victorian Local Government Act. In turn, the Chief Executive Officer is employed by and reports to the elected Council.
CEO and Executive Team
- Adrian Robb Chief Executive Officer
- Mick Cummins Director Corporate Services
- Steven White Director Environment and Infrastructure
- Shiran Wickramasinghe Director City Planning and Amenity
- Joan Andrews Acting Director Community Services
- Paulina Xerri Executive Manager Communications and Customer Service
- Matt Kelleher Executive Manager Better Place Approach Implementation Team
Page last updated: 01 Feb 2016