Conditions of entryEntries for the 2013 program have now closed
- Exhibit the film in the Bayside Film Festival 2013.
- Reproduce the film for viewing online via the Bayside Film Festival website. (Please note: Winning films are placed online with the permission of the filmmaker.)
- Exhibit the production either in part or in total for promotional purposes.
- If your film is selected for screening at the Festival, then a higher quality version of your film may be required.
- All selected films are to be submitted as .avi or .mov files copied onto disc from your editing system, or onto mini - DV tape.
- Please refer to the Selection and screening section of this website for more information.
Copyright - Very Important
- All shorts with segments or portions of music not copyrighted will not be screened due to copyright infringement laws.
- For explanation, read the section on Copyright Information.
Ownership, Content and License
- By submitting your film you acknowledge that the submission has been shot and recorded according to the Bayside Film Festival guidelines and authenticate this short as your own submission.
- The applicant has obtained permission from all participants involved in the film and any music used through out the film. It is the applicant’s responsibility that the film does not infringe the rights, including but not limited to, copyright or intellectual property etc. of another person, group or entity. Any music used is credited and acknowledged.
- You indemnify the Bayside Film Festival, its officials, members, volunteers from and against any actions, claims, liability, loss or damage from the given dates of the ‘screening’ festival dates.
- You grant a non-exclusive license to the Bayside Film Festival Inc. from the date of your submission until 31 May 2014 to publicly screen your submission, at any state or territory or national venue in conjunction with the festival organisation.
For further information contact:
Jump Cut Project Officer
Bayside City Council
PO Box 27
Sandringham VIC 3191
Page last updated: 02 May 2013