Our venues can be used for:
- functions and meetings
- yoga/dance classes
- and more!
- With the exception of the Sandringham Band Rotunda, no park amenities, structures or BBQs can be booked and obtaining a permit for use of open space does not grant exclusive access to an area.
- Public Space may not be locked or fenced off for the purpose of conducting a wedding ceremony or any private event.
- With the exception of wedding ceremonies, permits will only be issued for use of open space up to one hour before sunset.
The bayside wedding guide is a fantastic starting point for couples looking to find the perfect place to make their vows or celebrate their special day.
A permit is required to:
- have a legal ceremony, eg a wedding
- have a gathering of 50 people or more
- a wedding reception or function
- to erect any structure or infrastructure, eg marquee or jumping castle
- if a third party is providing a service, eg catering, children's activity
- any commercial activity, eg promotions
- Billilla Gardens
- Brighton Bathing Boxes
- Brighton Beach Gardens, Green Point
- Brighton Recreational Centre
- Brighton Town Hall
- Brighton Town Hall Gardens
- Elsternwick Park
- Higinbotham Hall (function room)
- Kamesburgh Gardens
- Landcox Park (East Brighton)
- North Road Gardens
- Alexander Park
- Basterfield Park (Hampton East)
- Castlefield Community Centre
- Ferdinando Gardens
- Hampton Community Centre
Page last updated: 28 Oct 2015