Brighton Town Hall: Main Hall, Foyer & Kitchen
Cnr Carpenter & Wilson Streets, Brighton
- Main hall
- Room capacity: 250 standing | 180 - 200 seated
- Hall size: Main hall 12.04m x 20.77m | Stage 8.26 m x 4.85m | Foyer to main hall 5.94 m x 10.21m | Kitchen 4.21m x 9.32 m
- 20 round tables (1500mm) seating 8-10 | 10 trestle tables seating 6
- Approximately 200 chairs
- Commercial kitchen facilities: 4 gas hotplates, 1 x grill, 1 electric oven, 2 x combi ovens, double-door fridge, under bench freezer. 6 tray bain-marie
- Cooling and heating set to 21–22 degrees.
- Carpeted foyer to main hall.
- Regular hirers: No
Please note: Hirers need to supply all crockery, cutlery, cooking and cleaning implements. All rubbish must be removed from the hall and taken with you at the end of your hire. There are no waste bins for hall hirer use.
Weddings, Bar Mitzvah, community meetings, concerts, exhibitions.
Not available for birthday parties between the ages of 13 - 21 inclusive, Deb after parties and pre/post school functions.
Terms and conditions
- Hall Hire Terms and conditions of use (PDF, 146KB)
- Fees and Charges 1 July 2015 to 30 June 2016 (PDF, 242KB)
- Hall Hirer Checklist (PDF, 55KB)
- Application for fee subsidy (PDF, 66KB)
Book this venue
For more information call Council on (03) 9599 4444.
Brighton Town Hall – Main Hall
Page last updated: 04 May 2016