Sport and recreation
Bayside City Council is committed to the sustainable and equitable use of leisure and recreation facilities, to provide opportunities for everyone to participate in healthy activities.
Find out more about:
- Sport and recreation clubs and activities
- Book a sports ground
- Golf in the Bayside Sandbelt
- Council's electronic locking system for sports clubs
- Access for all abilities in sport and recreation
Hurlingham Park Master Plan
Facilities at Hurlingham Park on Nepean Highway, Brighton East, will undergo significant improvements following the adoption of new master plan.
Key changes to the park will include a new pavilion, increased connectivity for park users, improved drainage infrastructure, paths and playground equipment. Safety at the park will also be enhanced with the installation of path lighting. Upgrades are scheduled to take place over the next 5 years.
School Sports Grounds Application & Instructions
Sports Grounds Tenancy Information & Application
Commercial Fitness Providers
- How to apply and application form (PDF,241KB)
- Terms and Conditions for Commercial Fitness Providers (PDF, 198KB)
Commercial Tour Operators
Page last updated: 23 Feb 2016