Home of the renowned Brighton bathing boxes, Brighton Beach is in a cove which means it’s safe for families and offers southerly wind protection.
Stroll along Middle Brighton Pier; relax in historic gardens or soak-up city views.
Nearby is the historic Middle Brighton Sea Baths and many galleries, antique shops, and seaside restaurants and cafes.
- Car parking
- Life saving club
- Toilets (including disabled toilets)
- Public transport: bus and train
- How to get to Brighton Beach
- About the Brighton Beach Bathing Boxes
- Find accommodation near Brighton Beach
Page last updated: 28 Jan 2011