Trinity Uniting Church, 17 Black Street, Brighton
Catch a train on the Sandringham Line and get off at Middle Brighton Station. Trinity Uniting Church is a 5 minute walk (approx 350 meters) from Middle Brighton Station via Church Street, Carpenter Street and Black Street.
The following bus routes provide access to Male Street, Brighton, from where Trinity Uniting Church is a 5 minute walk (approx 400 meters) via Male Street and Black Street:
- 626 Brighton to Chadstone Shopping Centre (via McKinnon and Carnegie)
- 703 Brighton to Blackburn (via Bentleigh, Clayton and Monash)
- 811 Brighton to Dandenong (via Heatherton Road, Springvale)
- 812 Brighton to Dandenong (via Parkmore Shopping Centre)
- 922 Southland Shopping Centre to St Kilda (via Beaumaris, Sandringham and Brighton)
For those travelling from further afield bus routes 811 and 812 can be accessed from outside Moorabbin Station (Frankston Line) on Station Street - make sure to catch the bus heading towards Brighton.
For train and bus information call Public Transport Victoria on 1800 800 007 6am to midnight daily or visit www.ptv.vic.gov.au
Page last updated: 16 Dec 2013