Jobs at Council
|Position title||Reference number||Closing date||Current status|
|Statutory Planners||FOL/15/1105||6 Mar 2015||Open|
|Volunteer Planning and Development Officer||FOL/15/1043||6 Mar 2015||Open|
|School Crossing Supervisor||FOL/14/73||Open|
How to apply
All applicants are required to:
- Read the Recruitment Application Guidelines
- Read the General Conditions of Employment
- Refer to the Position Number in their application and include their contact details (address, telephone and mobile phone)
- Read the Position Description
- Address the Key Selection Criteria
By submitting your application to Council, you agree that we may use your personal information for the purpose of processing your application. If you are shortlisted for interview and we perform a reference check, third parties may be contacted to obtain more information about you. For more information, contact Human Resources on 9599 4444.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted by telephone to arrange an interview time (usually two weeks after the closing date). The remaining candidates will not be contacted.
Page last updated: 06 Sep 2012