fbpx Animal welfare | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Animal welfare

If you are concerned about an animal's welfare or believe an animal is mistreated, you can contact the RSPCA.

Injured wildlife

If you find an injured native animal, please contact one of the following organisations:

Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning 

Phone: 136 186

Wildlife Victoria

Phone: 8400 7300

Animals and emergencies

Protecting and caring for your pet during an emergency can be difficult and stressful if you are not prepared. Many people put themselves in danger or refuse to evacuate if they are uncertain about their beloved pets. The RSPCA website has some great tips on preparing for an emergency situation.