Bayside Annual Community Grants 2020/21 - Applications Closed
Grants of up to $7,500 each are considered for initiatives by eligible community groups that meet the objectives of our Grants Policy and the Annual Community Grants Guidelines.
Annual Community Grants 2020/2021 Guideline (DOCX, 124.91KB)
Bayside City Council Grants Policy (PDF, 232.93KB)
Bayside City Council Grants Policy (DOCX, 128.18KB)
Applications are evaluated against the criteria contained in the guidelines and assessed on:
- Evidence of community need;
- Overall expected benefits for the community;
- Ability to strengthen local community and build capacity;
- Ability to increase participation and inclusion opportunities;
- Environmental benefits and sustainability; and
- Alignment with Council’s strategic documents – particularly the Wellbeing for All Ages and Abilities Strategy 2017-2021
Wellbeing for All Ages and Abilities Strategy 2017-2021 (PDF, 3.27MB)
In addition to the above criteria, due to the long-term impacts of the current Covid-19 pandemic, programs and activities which aim to improve mental health and build social connections will be given a higher priority for this funding round. This will be reflected in Council’s assessment of applications.
Council's alternative funding opportunities can be found at https://www.bayside.vic.gov.au/contingency-grants
Should you have any further enquiries please contact our Community Development Officer, (03) 9599 4787, or grants [at] bayside.vic.gov.au