To complete this for you will need to
Applications that address the following selection criteria will be given preference:
- Demonstrates a high standard of technical ability and conceptual awareness
- Demonstrates a coherent body of work that is ready and appropriate for public exhibition
- Clearly describes the aim of the exhibition and its relevance to current visual arts practice and the community
- Demonstrates a considered approach to the layout of the exhibition and how the audience will locate themselves within the space
- Applications from artists who come from or live in Bayside will be given preference.
The Selection Panel reserves the right to reject incomplete or non-complying applications. The decisions of the Selection Panel are final.
Submitting your artwork
- Please provide a minimum of 4 and up to 10 JPG images and complete the list of artworks form and upload it below.
- For group shows, please submit a work from each exhibiting artist and up to 10 digital images.
- Images are to be labelled in the following format: Name_Surname_Title_date.jpg with underscores between words. eg. Charles_Conder_A_holiday_at_Mentone_1888.jpg
- Screen-based artworks should be submitted as easily playable MOV or AVI files.
- Files requiring the installation of special software or drivers may be disregarded. If submitting DVD video discs, the discs must be playable on a standard DVD player.
Deadline for applications is Monday 27 March 2017.
All enquiries regarding your application, support material and general program information should be directed to the Marketing and Exhibitions Officer on:
(03) 9261 7111 (during business hours)
bacc [at] bayside.vic.gov.au