fbpx Apply to use an open space area | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Apply to use an open space area

You will need:

  • site plan (optional for weddings and private community events)
  • booking/reference number (if one already exists)
  • to be aware of the relevant fees and charges

Please note: There are no refunds due to inclement weather. If you are wishing to book a sports ground for school use, please see the Apply to Use a Sportsground for School form.

If we have issued you a reference number previously for this enquiry.

Refunds to organisations
Please note that refunds, including bonds and key deposits, will only be issued to the contact name, unless an organisation is shown and then the refund will be issued to the organisation. Cheques will not be reissued to other parties.
For landlines, please include your area code, e.g. 03 9654 3210

Please attach a sketch of your site plan, as you currently see it. If applicable identify, road closures, parking, emergency access route, first aid location, fireworks launch site and safety zone, toilets, power, lighting, stalls, staging, rubbish skip and locations of community notification signage and even day signage etc.
Files must be less than 10 MB.
Total upload limit per form is 20 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png pdf doc docx.

For example: chairs, tables, marquees, staging.