What you need to know to apply
Stallholder assessment criteria
- Products are to exhibit sound design principles
- Must show artistic merit
- There will be a 20% weighting to local designs (i.e. applicants from makers within the City of Bayside)
- Products must be handmade by the maker
- Products must be made in Australia
- Any product with working parts/electrical components must have all the necessary licences and approvals
- Consumable goods (food and beauty products), children's toys and second-hand electrical items cannot be sold
Applications will be judged against the assessment criteria by an evaluation panel. The final selection will also be influenced by the type of product with a view to having a variety of product on display.
- Shared marquee for each stallholder
- 1 x trestle table per stall
- 2 x chairs per stall
$165 including GST per stall.
Applications close Friday 10 March 2017
It is anticipated that stallholders will be notified of the outcome of their application by Thursday 16 March 2017.