We’re back! Now as The Beaumaris North Community Market
Offering goods in the following categories:
- Produce (fruit & vegetables),
- Deli (cured meats and cheeses, olives, eggs, etc)
- Meat (fresh, local raised)
- Seafood (fresh, local catch)
- Bakery (bread, cakes, snacks, etc),
- Take-away Food (hot food & beverages),
- Alcohol (craft spirits, Craft beers, Victorian Wines),
- Garden (potted plants, cut flowers & supplies),
- Crafts (handmade goods and restored period pieces),
- New Goods (Australian made, no second hand goods)
Where: Beaumaris North Primary School Oval, enter via gate at McDonald or Wood Street.
When: First Sunday of the month. See website for schedule and exceptions.
If you’d like to run your own stall, you can book online at our website.