Female artists aged 18–35 are invited to enter the Ellen José Art Award, a $15,000 non-acquisitive award.
- Friday 27 August 2021 (5pm): Closing date for entries
- End September 2021: Announcement of the shortlisted artists
- October 2021 – May 2022: Development of work
- Late June 2022: Delivery of artwork
- Saturday 2 July: Exhibition Opening and announcement of winner
- Sunday 28 August 2022: Exhibition closes
Submitting your artwork
- Please provide up to 10 300dpi JPG images and complete the list of artworks below.
- Images are to be labelled in the following format: Name_Surname_Title_date.jpg with underscores between words. eg. Tracey_Moffatt_Night_Cries_1990.jpg
- Screen-based artworks should be submitted as easily playable MOV or MP4 files and be provided via ShareFile in the below form.
All enquiries regarding your application, support material and general program information should be directed to Ellen José Art Award Administration Officer on:
- Phone: (03) 9261 7111 (during business hours)
- ellenjoseartaward [at] bayside.vic.gov.au (Email us)