Know somebody who loves street art?
We are currently full for Bayside Street Art Crew.
The Bayside Street Art Crew is a group of young people who will work with a professional street artist to produce a community mural.
The mural will showcase the talents of young street artists in Bayside whist providing the opportunity to meet new people, learn new skills and reduce the impact of illegal graffiti in the Bayside community. The project is run in conjunction with Victoria Police.
Register your interest where you will learn street art skills with a professional street artist and use your creative talents to produce a community mural for all to see.
Young people 12 – 25 year old, with a connection to Bayside.
Tuesdays between 4pm to 6pm
Peterson Youth Centre, Corner Peterson Street and Highett Road, Highett 3191
It's free includes all art materials and snacks
We acknowledge the support of the Victorian Government Department of Justice and Regulation for the provision of a grant to prevent illegal graffiti in the City of Bayside
Past events include
- Bayside Youth Awards
- Sandringham Village Festival
- The Activate Youth Sports Festival was a massive party, featuring local DJ’s, sports, fitness, games, workshops, stalls, food trucks plus prizes and giveaways
- The Future Gen youth conference held to inspire young people to volunteer and make a difference in their community
- The Pulse DJ competition and dance party
- Pop ups and skate competitions in Bayside's four skate parks
- Art exhibition held annually in the Bayside ARTrium showcasing art in a variety of mediums
- Revolution music competition
- Outdoor Cinema