This workshop will explain the signs of predatory behaviour, providing you with safety tools that can be used within the home, school and community.
This workshop covers:
- Childhood sexual abuse; the risks and misconceptions
- Identifying trusted adults
- Identifying grooming behaviours
- Age-appropriate play
- Digital technology, grooming and abuse prevention
- Practical body safety strategies to use at home
- Supporting the at-risk child including self-care
About the presenter
Deanne Carson is the CEO of Body Safety Australia, a not-for-profit organisation promoting childhoods free from violence and supporting respectful relationships.