It is important you check the available facilities, dates and times of the sportsground before applying. It is important to note:
- We will not provide access to sports pavilions, please ensure that you check the toilets availability at each venue are suitable before requesting use of a sportsground.
- Sportsgrounds can only be used for the purpose listed.
- The grounds highlighted in bold are turf wicket sportsgrounds and will have the centre wicket isolated at all times. The fencing is not to be removed at any time and schools are advised that these grounds are only suitable for modified sports, not full ground access.
Once you have a suitable available sportsground you can apply by submitting the following forms:
Every term we compile a list of available sportsgrounds for use, as available below.
If a sportsground doesn’t appear in this list it has been:
- assessed as “restricted use only” and will be allocated in accordance with the sportsground allocation policy; or
- has been closed as a result of a capital works program.
Grounds marked with an * are turf wicket sportsgrounds which have the centre wicket isolated each year, from late in Term 3 through until Term 2 the following year. The fencing around the wickets is not to be removed at any time and schools are advised that these grounds are only suitable for modified sports, as access to the full grounds are limited during this period.
Dogs must be on leash within 20 metres of an area where an organised sporting event or the practising of the sporting event is taking place.
Please refer to the timetable below for the most up-to-date information regarding sportsgrounds training schedules.
- We reserve the right to change any allocation due to ground conditions, risk assessment and possible safety issues. Where it is possible we will offer an alternate sportsground.
- Booking requests must be received no less than 7 working days prior to the first booking date required.
- All applications are to be lodged using the online process.
- Applications are requests only until you receive written confirmation from Council officers.
- School use will be monitored, bookings that are not being utilised will be cancelled.