Inclusive Bayside Partnership Grants
Do you know a community group which would benefit from financial support to help make Bayside a more inclusive place?
A total of $55,000 is available for organisations and not-for-profit groups to encourage greater participation and inclusion of people with a disability in community life in Bayside.
Applications for 2019 have now closed. All submitted before 2pm, 18 March 2019 are being considered.
What types of initiatives are we looking for?
Grants of up to $5,000 each may be made for initiatives by community groups that meet the purpose of the program guidelines which are:
- To deliver programs, events or purchase equipment to ensure the inclusion of people with a disability.
- To foster partnerships between community organisations within Bayside.
To be eligible to apply for the program applicants must be a community organisation and:
- Be an incorporated association or similar legal entity or be supported by another organisation that is incorporated (or has a similar legal identity) and can manage the funding on behalf of the applicant.
- Provide activities for people with a disability within the City of Bayside.
- Have a membership that is wholly or significantly made up of people who are Bayside residents.
All grant applications must adhere to the Inclusive Bayside Partnership Program Grant guidelines.
Can I apply for multiple grants?
Please note that should your application be successful, your organisation or group will not be eligible for the Annual Community Grants Program for that year.
Successful grant recipients 2018
Find out more
All organisations are encouraged to discuss their project idea with the Disability Inclusion Officer - Andrew Shannon
(03) 9599 4676
ashannon [at] bayside.vic.gov.au
For online support
The grants platform provider Smartygrants is also available to assist with log-in, or other technical issues as they arise during business hours.
(03) 9320 6888
service [at] smartygrants.com.au