fbpx Make a submission for Amendment C160 | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Make a submission for Amendment C160

Key things to remember when writing a submission.

  • If your submission concerns a property other than where you live, give details of that property and of your interest in it.
  • To ensure that we consider your submission, it must be received by the specified closing date.
  • Do not use this form to object to an application for a planning permit. You can make an objection by using the object to the granting of a planning permit form.

A submission should

  • Set out your views on the amendment (for example why you support or oppose the amendment and how the amendment will materially affect you).
  • Set out what you would like the planning authority to do (for example exclude certain land from its effect, change certain requirements of the amendment)

Send your submission to

  • Post to – Urban Strategy – Amendment C160, Bayside City Council, PO Box 27, Sandringham VIC 3191
  • Email to – planningstrategy [at] bayside.vic.gov.au (please use ‘Amendment C160’ in the subject line)


Please note the planning authority must make a copy of any submission available for any person to inspect. If you have any queries about this, please contact our Privacy Officer on (03) 9599 4444 or at privacy [at] bayside.vic.gov.au (subject: Amendment%20privacy%20request) .