Driven by Dame Nellie Melba’s conviction “a beautiful voice is not enough”, the program nurtures artistic development alongside business training, mentoring and performance experience. The Trust provides the next step for singers preparing to become professionals on the world stage.
For further information on the Melba Opera Trust and how to get involved, go to the website of the Melba Opera Trust.
Program for 17 September, Black Rock Opera 2
- Michael Petrucelli
- Samuel Piper
- Georgia Hall
- Ecco ridente in cielo, Il barbiere di Siviglia (Rossini), performed by Michael Petruccelli
- Der Vogelfänger bin ich, ja, Die Zauberflöte (Mozart), performed by Samuel Piper
- Senza mamma, Suor Angelica (Puccini), performed by Georgia Hall
- Lensky’s Aria, Eugene Onegin (Tchaikovsky), performed by Michael Petruccelli
- Être ou ne pas être, Hamlet (Thomas), performed by Samuel Piper
- Parle-moi de ma mère, Carmen (Bizet), performedby Georgia Hall and Michael Petruccelli
- Io son l’umile ancella, Adriana Lecouvreur (Cilea), performed by Georgia Hall
- Torna a Surriento, (De Curtis), performed by Michael Petruccelli
- On the road to Mandalay, (Speakes), performed by Samuel Piper
- Can’t help lovin’ dat man, Show Boat (Kern), performed by Georgia Hall
- Lily’s eyes, The Secret Garden (Simon), performed by Michael Petruccelli and Samuel Piper
- You’ll never walk alone, Carousel (Rodgers), performed by Georgia Hall, Michael Petruccelli and Samuel Piper
All music accompanied by Associate artist Timothy Mallis
View the program at a glance on our program page.