Do you know you can receive your 2017-18 rates notice via email?
We’ve been working to make it easier to receive and pay your rates. Receiving your rates notice by email is faster, better for the environment and makes record keeping easier.
Bayside rates notices for 2017-18 will be distributed in July 2017. Rates can be paid either:
- Via four instalments – the first instalment must be paid made by 30 September 2017. If you pay after this date or don’t pay the full instalment amount, you can’t be included in the instalment program
- Via direct debit either in full or instalments as above, or in nine directly debited payments from your cheque or savings accounts from October 2017 to June 2018
- In full by 15 February 2018 (or prompt payment by 31 August 2017).
Bayside ratepayers who elected to pay their 2016-17 rates in instalments have until 31 May 2017 to pay their 4th and final instalment.
Ways to pay
There are a variety of ways to pay your rates:
- Online via our secure payment system by Visa or MasterCard
- Direct debit
- Bpay or B-Pay View
- By phone 1300 725 338
- By mail
- In person at the Corporate Centre, Royal Avenue, Sandringham. Please note payments made by Visa or Mastercard will be subject to a 0.47% surcharge.