COVID testing sites in Bayside
The drive through COVID-19 testing site in Dendy Street, Brighton will close from 5pm Friday 6 May 2022.
Thursday 5 May 2022
Thank you to the testing staff who supported the Bayside community throughout the most intense periods of the pandemic.
Thank you to local residents and Brighton Golf Club operators and members for your support and patience during the testing site’s operations.
Local testing sites
Sandringham Hospital is the main testing site in Bayside.
It is a walk-in facility at the rear of Sandringham Hospital. Open 9am to 5pm, 7 days per week.
Other testing sites close to Bayside include:
- 4Cyte Pathology - South Road, Bentleigh East - drive through
- 4Cyte Pathology - Nepean Hwy Cheltenham - drive through
- 4Cyte Pathology - Oakleigh - drive through
- Melbourne Pathology – Jasper Road, Bentleigh – drive through
- Monash University – Wellington Road, Clayton – drive through
- Springers Leisure Centre – Cheltenham Road, Keysborough – drive through.
To find out the opening hours please visit Victorian Coronavirus testing website.