Monday, September 6, 2021
If you have attended a COVID-19 exposure site or have any symptoms of COVID-19, however mild, you should get tested to help protect our community.
Symptoms include fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose and loss or change in sense of smell or taste.
Exposure sites are updated regularly via the Victorian Government Coronavirus website so please check there frequently.
Get tested at a nearby testing location
There are a number of testing sites in Bayside or within a quick drive nearby including:
- Sandringham Hospital - walk in
- Brighton Golf Course, Dendy Street Brighton - drive through
- 4Cyte Pathology - South Road, Bentleigh East - drive through
- Melbourne Pathology - Beaumaris (Asymptomatic only) - walk in
- 4Cyte Pathology - Nepean Hwy Cheltenham - drive through and walk in
- 4Cyte Pathology - Oakleigh - drive through
The 5km limit does not apply to getting a COVID test or vaccination so you can go further afield if these sites are at capacity. Every test helps.
Money is available if you are worried about losing pay while you wait for a test result, or if you have to isolate. Find out more.
Visit the Victorian Coronavirus website exposure website for current exposure sites.