Thursday, July 22, 2021
We are excited to be partnering with Cultivating Community to help inspire you to bring your garden to life by incorporating a variety of native or indigenous plants at home.
Indigenous plants can be used to create beautiful effect in almost any style of garden. Not only are they sustainable, but indigenous plants are surprisingly easy to maintain and propagate, wildlife friendly, and generally use less water than other plants.
Join Bayside City Council and Cultivating Community's Simone Broekman and explore how to incorporate native plants into your garden.
Find out about:
- Why you should introduce native plants to your garden
- Growing edible native plants
- Creating 'green corridors' for wildlife
- Choosing the right native plants for your garden
- The importance of native plants for biodiversity
Thursday 29 July, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
FREE event – held online via Zoom.