Monday, November 6, 2017
More than 250 sliding, swimming, climbing residents are hard at work putting some of Bayside’s playgrounds through their paces and we would like to hear even more thoughts on what fun-loving residents would like to see.
Drop in sessions will be held on Saturday 11 November at five playgrounds as part of a $10 million, 10 year plan to redevelop each of Bayside’s 61 playgrounds by 2025.
Come and share your thoughts in person on the drop in day at:
- Basterfield Park Playground North - 9am to 10am
- N.G Wishart Reserve Playground -10.15am to 11.15am
- Gypsy Village Park Playground - 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Elsternwick Park South Playground (South) - 1pm to 2pm
- Brighton Beach Oval Playground - 2.30pm to 3.30pm
Or jump on line and share your thoughts on what you and your family would love to see at your local playground.
Bayside Council aims to provide a mix of quality formal and informal recreation space and bushland that are well used connected and distributed across the municipality.
For more information call Recreation Planner Liz Orlov on 9599 4367.