Talking pets and public spaces
Tell us about your experiences in a telephone interview
Thursday 21 October 2021
We’re seeking people who’d like to tell us about their experiences with pets and public spaces in Bayside, and share ideas for our next Domestic Animal Management Plan.
We’re looking for around 20 people for a telephone conservation of up to 30 minutes. We want to hear from both non-pet owners and pet owners, as well as relevant community groups, clubs and businesses.
To understand a broad range of views, we’re putting the call out to:
- Dog and cat owners, and pet community groups
- People who don’t have pets
- Environmental and resident community group representatives
- Sportsground users and clubs (managers/ trainers/ players)
- Pet-related businesses (eg. vets, dog trainers and walkers)
Register your interest and tell us a little about yourself and/or your organisation.
Expressions of interest close on 7 November 2021. Selected interviewees will be contacted after this date to set up a time for a chat.
More ways to Have Your Say
There are a few opportunities coming up to participate in the first phase of consultation on Bayside’s next Domestic Animal Management Plan:
- Drop a marker on an interactive map to share location specific feedback and ideas
- Online survey opens on 1 November 2021. A paper or email survey is also being sent to 5,600 randomly selected households from 25 October 2021
- Ask a question via our Q&A forum
- Pop-up and drop-in sessions throughout Bayside. More details when Covid restrictions permit.