Thursday, October 15, 2020
Are you concerned about the impact of waste on the environment, or want to know more about what you can do or where to get started?
Join zero waste lifestyle expert Lindsay Miles, Bayside City Council Waste and Sustainability Officers, and Sustainable Gardening Australia during the month of November for our Waste Wise Webinar Series.
Learn more about:
- Reducing food waste
- Waste not – There is no ‘away’
- How I live a plastic free life
- Waste & recycling in Bayside – Your kerbside bins
- Less stuff – An intro to decluttering
- Composting and worm farming at home
Register for an event to receive the link to join the workshop. A recording of the webinar will be made available to those registered.
The sessions will be held online via Zoom. Spaces are limited so register early to avoid disappointment.