Where to have your COVID-19 vaccine
Council is not a COVID-19 vaccination provider but there are number of vaccination providers in and around Bayside.
Wednesday 15 December 2021
The Australian Government Vaccine Clinic Finder website can help you find appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations including boosters at GPs, Pharmacists and Victorian Vaccination Centres.
Sandringham Hospital vaccination centre has now closed.
Victorian Government vaccination centres within a short drive of Bayside include:
- Monash Health – Kingston Centre
- Monash Health – Monash Medical Centre
- Monash Health – Moorabbin
- Monash Health - Sandown Racecourse mass vaccination centre.
Find out more and book a vaccination appointment
You can also
- Book an appointment by calling 1800 675 398
- Walk-ins are accepted at some centres. If you walk in, you should be prepared to wait until an immuniser is free to provide you with a vaccine. Check which centres accept walk ins and their opening hours.
Victorian Government vaccination website
Australian Government vaccine providers
The Australian Department of Health COVID-19 vaccine website includes a wide range of information on the vaccine and vaccination roll-out including details of local GP and Pharmacy vaccination sites in Bayside.
This includes a vaccine Eligibility Checker to check when you will be eligible for a vaccination.
Use the Eligibility Checker to see when and where you can be vaccinated. You will need to answer a series of questions to check your eligibility before the locations will be displayed.
Some of the GP clinic vaccination locations in Bayside include:
- Bluff Road Medical Centre, Sandringham
- New Street Medical Centre, Brighton
- North Brighton Medical Centre, Brighton
- Southend Medical Centre, Hampton
- Next Medical, Black Rock.
There are also a large number of pharmacies in Bayside offering vaccination appointments.
You obtain booking details for appointments at GP clinics and pharmacies via the Eligibility Checker or via the Hotdoc app.
Australian COVID-19 vaccine website
If you or someone you know needs assistance to book or travel to a vaccination appointment, we can help. Call 9599 4444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 information in your language
For COVID-19 information in your language visit:
Εμβόλια κατά της νόσου COVID-19
Covid-19 Vaccinations in Greek
Vaccini per il COVID-19
Covid-19 Vaccinations in Italian
Covid-19 Vaccinations in Japanese
Covid-19 Vaccinations in Chinese
Вакцины от COVID-19
Covid-19 Vaccinations in Russian
Remember, even as the vaccine rollout continues, it remains very important to stay safe by washing your hands regularly, carrying a face mask with you and wearing it when required, coughing and sneezing into your elbow, and keeping at least 1.5 metres from others.
If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, you must get tested and stay home.
Stay safe Bayside.