Bayside City Council's organisational chart comprises 5 key divisions reporting through directors to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Corporate services
- Environment, recreation and infrastructure
- City planning and community services
- Communications, customer and cultural service
- Organisational strategy and performance
These divisions comprise the major operational activities including services to the community, business, and governance functions necessary for an effective and publically accountable body.
The organisational strategy and performance and communications, customer and cultural services functions report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
The Chief Executive Officer manages the staff and resources of Council, as determined by the Victorian Local Government Act. In turn, the Chief Executive Officer is employed by and reports to the elected Council.
CEO and Executive Team
- Adrian Robb – Chief Executive Officer
- Mick Cummins – Director Corporate Services
- Steven White – Director Environment, Recreation and Infrastructure
- Matt Kelleher – Acting Director City Planning and Community Services
- Paulina Xerri – Executive Manager Communications, Customer and Cultural Service
- Leanne Ansell-McBride – Executive Manager Strategy and Performance