New playground designs are developed using feedback from our young Playground Testers, other playground users, local residents and members of the community.
In 2016/7 Council conducted community consultation on new designs at North Road Foreshore Playground, Brighton and F.L.Yott Playground, Beaumaris. Dendy Park North Playground in Brighton is next.
In 2017 playgrounds upgrades will be completed at:
- A.F. Peterson Reserve, Highett
- Alexander Park, Hampton
- Allambee Park, Sandringham
- Bamfield Street Reserve, Sandringham
- Basterfield Park South, Hampton East
- Holyrood Street Reserve, Hampton
- Illaroo Reserve, Beaumaris
- Myrtle Road, Hampton
- Pasadena Avenue Reserve, Beaumaris
- Picnic Gardens, Sandringham
- Robert C. Grieve Park, Brighton
- Wilson Reserve East, Brighton
Playgrounds upgraded in 2016:
- Beaumaris Reserve South, Beaumaris
- Highland Avenue Reserve, Highett
- Hurlingham Park, Brighton East
- Lyle Anderson Reserve, Highett
- Spring Road playground, Hampton East
- Tibrockney Street Reserve, Highett
- Tulip Grove Playground, Cheltenham
Register to be involved in future playground consultation and view Council’s full Playground Improvement Plan at YourBayside website.