What are our current public notices?
- Special Meeting of Council: Proposed Lease of Billilla Homestead
- Proposed Sale of Council-owned Land Adjoining 37-39 Melrose St & 58 Station St, Sandringham
- Proposed Discontinuance and Sale of a Portion of the Subterranean Part of the Right-of-Way (Road) Adjoining 322-326 New St & 71-73 Bay St, Brighton
Where do we publish these notices?
In addition to publishing these on our website, we publish:
- Tenders and expressions of interest in the Herald Sun on Wednesdays
- Sales and leases in the Bayside Leader
- Statutory public notices in The Age and Bayside Leader where appropriate