Current public notices
Change of location - September Ordinary Meeting of Council
Notice is hereby given that the Ordinary Meeting of Council scheduled for Tuesday 19 September 2017 will be held at the Beaumaris Community Centre, 96 Reserve Road, Beaumaris.
Chief Executive Officer
Notice is hereby given that Bayside City Council at its Ordinary Meeting of Council held on 27 June 2017 adopted the Council Plan 2017-2021, Strategic Resource Plan 2017-2021, 2017/2018 Annual Budget and Long Term Financial Plan.
Documents are available on our plans and strategies page.
Chief Executive Officer
The Age Newspaper – Wednesday 5 July 2017 – Public Notice Line Advert
Bayside Leader – Monday 10 July 2017 – Public Notices
Notice of the preparation of Amendment C150
The Bayside City Council has prepared Amendment C150 to the Bayside Planning Scheme.
The amendment applies to activity centres and employment lands within Bayside’s municipal boundaries, generally within the Commercial 1 and 2 Zones.
The amendment proposes to implement the Bayside Retail, Commercial and Employment Strategy 2016 by way of amendments to the Local Planning Policy Framework and Municipal Strategic Statement within the Bayside Planning Scheme.
You may inspect the amendment, any documents that support the amendment and the explanatory report about the amendment, free of charge, at the following locations:
- At our amendment C150 webpage
- At the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website
- During office hours, at the office of the planning authority, Bayside City Council Corporate Centre, 76 Royal Avenue, Sandringham.
- During opening hours at one of Bayside’s libraries (opening hours available on Council’s website):
- Brighton Library – 14 Wilson Street, Brighton
- Hampton Library – 1D Service Street, Hampton
- Sandringham Library – 2-8 Waltham Street, Sandringham
- Beaumaris Library – 96 Reserve Road, Beaumaris.
Any person who may be affected by the amendment may make a submission to the planning authority about the amendment. Submissions must be made in writing giving the submitter’s name and contact address, clearly stating the grounds on which the amendment is supported or opposed and indicating what changes (if any) the submitter wishes to make.
Name and contact details of submitters are required for council to consider submissions and to notify such persons of the opportunity to attend council meetings and any public hearing held to consider submissions.
A submission must be sent to one of the following:
- Make a submission online
- Email to: planningstrategy [at] bayside.vic.gov.au (subject: Amendment%20C150)
- Post to: Urban Strategy – Amendment C150, Bayside City Council, PO Box 27, Sandringham VIC 3191
The closing date for submissions is 5pm Monday 24 July 2017.
The planning authority must make a copy of every submission available at its office for any person to inspect free of charge for 2 months after the amendment comes into operation or lapses.
Acting Manager of Urban Strategy