What are our current public notices?
- Notice of Approval of Amendment C173bays to Bayside Planning Scheme
- Proposal to Enter into Lease of Mini Golf Facility at 20 Wangara Road, Sandringham
- Proposal to Enter into Lease of Ricketts Point Teahouse (407C Beach Road, Beaumaris)
- Proposed sale of drainage reserve at rear 15 Berwick Street, Brighton
- Proposed discontinuance and sale of road at rear 38-40 Murphy Street and 51-53 Brickwood Street, Brighton
- Proposal to lease part of Sandringham Family Leisure Centre (150 Tulip Street, Cheltenham)
Where do we publish these notices?
In addition to publishing these on our website, we publish:
- Tenders and expressions of interest in the Herald Sun on Wednesdays
- Sales and leases in the Bayside Leader
- Statutory public notices in The Age and Bayside Leader where appropriate