Support your local eateries
Taste of Bayside
Throughout June, Taste of Bayside will light up our activity centres with a series of night-time, foodie-themed, light projections on some of Bayside’s much-loved hospitality venues.
Keep an eye out for fabulous outdoor dining options around Bayside.
Check out the creation of the expanded outdoor dining areas in Melrose Street, Sandringham.
Shop clean and green
Sign up for Green Money and earn points while you help protect our environment.
Rediscover Bayside beyond 5km
- Discover one of Bayside’s hidden gems - a thriving community of artists and makers in Advantage Road, Highett.
- Enjoy COVID Safe picnics in our parks, reserves and open spaces.
- Done all of Brighton (or Sandy, or Beauie or Pennydale)? Try one of our nine Bayside guided walks to explore a new part of your ‘hood'.
- Enjoy our coastal trails with over 90 interpretive signs highlighting Bayside’s indigenous, historical, artistic and environmental heritage.
- Check out new community facilities built while you’ve been at home.
Rediscover friends and connections
- Get involved with volunteering in Bayside. Check out the range of current volunteering opportunities.
- Become a Crew Lead with Gather My Crew - a platform linking people needing support with nearby neighbours who are able to lend a hand. Find out more.
Events coming soon!
- We’re planning a series of fun, community and celebratory COVID Safe events in 2021. Stay tuned for more details.
- Hungry to rediscover new stories? Beaumaris, Brighton, Hampton and our transformed Sandringham library are now open. The home library service to bring the library to you continues for eligible members. Find out more.
- Rediscover local art - Bayside Gallery is open. Check out the latest exhibitions.
- As always, please be COVID Safe while you are rediscovering life in Bayside – stay 1.5m apart, wear a mask where this is required under current restrictions, practice good hand/cough hygiene and stay home if you are unwell.
Stay up to date
To keep up to date with new Rediscover Bayside initiative, follow us on social media – Facebook, Instagram or Twitter or subscribe to This Week in Bayside enewsletter