In conversation with Nathan Charles and Jo Brigden Jones is being held on R U ok day, Thursday 10 September at 5pm, via Zoom.
1) Read our sports stars' profiles
2) Sign up to the event and get your question included by submitting the below form
3) Prepare for the event
Youth Services staff will be emailing you the Zoom meeting link on the day of the event. This is an open event to the public, for your privacy, please ensure:
- Your background is blank, blurred or has a filter. No private information should be visible.
- Please enter the event with your display name as your first name.
- In the chat please do not share content that would be inappropriate. Including swearing, references to drugs, smoking or alcohol or private information such as phone numbers or banking details. If you enter this information or solicit this information, you will be removed from the event.
- This is a FReeZA event and is drug, smoke and alcohol free.
- This event will be discussing resilience through adversity. If this topic causes distress, please call Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
If you have any questions please contact Emma at freeza [at] bayside.vic.gov.au