fbpx Report an injury or damage to your property | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Report an injury or damage to your property

Only complete the form to report:

  • an injury sustained on Council property
  • damage to your property.

For all other enquiries please use the website search for the applicable form. Alternatively you can contact us to submit a generic request.

Please read before submitting

Before you submit a report, please read about the injury or property damage reporting process.

We will investigate the site of the incident as a matter of priority. If you provide contact details, we may contact you for further information.

Providing your contact details helps us investigate the incident greatly.
Your contact details
Location and time of incident

Start typing and select from list, e.g. 1/123 Street Name, Suburb
Incident description and details

Please note

If you are seeking compensation from the Council for loss or damage arising from an incident. We will review the information you provide and you will be sent a ‘Request for Compensation’ form via your email address. Please see our claims investigation process for further details.

Files must be less than 10 MB.
Total upload limit per form is 20 MB.
Allowed file types: gif jpg jpeg png.

Witness details