fbpx Request a call | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Request a call

Let us know if you want to discuss assistance in your home or social groups, outings and events.

If you are 65 years or older and require assistance in your home, then you need to register with My Aged Care. You can either visit the My Aged Care website or call 1800 200 422 (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm, Saturday 10am-2pm).

If you are younger than 65 years you can contact us directly regarding your needs.

Contacting us during business hours

(Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5pm)

Phone: (03) 9599 4632

Email: referral [at] bayside.vic.gov.au

Your details

If you'd like to provide us with any other information about what you'd like to discuss then you can do so here.