fbpx Request a call back | Bayside City Council Go to top of page

Request a call back

Let us know if you want to discuss home assistance, healthy ageing or any of our other older resident services.

My Aged Care

If you are 65 years or older and require home assistance thenyou will need to register with My Aged Care. My Aged Care is a federal government initiative that is designed to give people more choice, more control and easier access to a full range of aged care services. You can either visit the My Aged Care website or call them on 1800 200 422 (Mon-Fri 8am-8-m, Saturday 10am-2pm).

My Aged Care will send us a referral for an assessment and a member of our assessment team will then be in touch with you to arrange a home support assessment.

You can also contact us on


(03) 9599 4381 (8.30am-5pm Monday-Friday)


referral [at] bayside.vic.gov.au (subject: I%20would%20like%20to%20apply%20for%20assistance%20at%20home)

Or request a call back via the below form...

You will need to register with My Aged Care. Please contact them on:


1800 200 422


Register at myagedcare website