You can request property information under regulation 326 (1 or 2) of the Building Regulations 2006.
Regulation 326 (1)
A request under this regulation provides:
- Details of any permit or certificate of final inspection issued in the preceding 10 years.
- Details of any current notice or order issued by the relevant building surveyor under the Act.
Regulation 326 (2)
A request under this regulation provides details as to whether the land is in an area:
- That is liable to flooding within the meaning of regulation 802.
- For which a bush fire attack level has been specified in a planning scheme within the meaning of regulation 811 (4).
- Of designated land or works within the meaning of regulation 806.
- That is in an area determined under regulation 805 to be likely to be subject to significant snowfalls.
- That is designated under regulation 803 as an area in which buildings are likely to be subject to attack by termites.