When do I need this consent?
When a business registration transfers to new owner, consent is required from the existing proprietor for Council to process the transfer.
Before you begin
It takes about 3 minutes to complete the form and you will need the following information:
- Contact details for the business.
- Business name and registration details.
- Proposed settlement date.
- Purchasing proprietor's email address.
- Authorisation from the purchasing proprietor to submit the form.
Applications are usually processed within 7 days after being received.
After you submit the application
- An Environmental Health Officer will assess the application.
- We may contact you for more information.
- We'll link this consent to the purchasing proprietor's transfer application.
What happens to my information?