Do you need some help to remain living at home or caring for a family member or friend? We provide a range of services designed to support you, or the person you care for, to stay active and independent for as long as possible.
Need some help? Call us on 03 9599 4632 if you want to talk about the services we provide or find out more about other support available.
We aim to:
- Provide flexible, responsive and high quality services.
- Include your views in the planning and management of the service.
- Assist you to maintain your optimum level of independence.
- Provide service in an environment that is safe for you and our staff.
What we do
Services may include:
- Domestic assistance - Assistance with household tasks to help keep your house clean and safe.
- Meals and shopping - Help with shopping and preparing meals or delivering pre-prepared meals to your home.
- Personal care - Help with bathing or showering and dressing.
- Home maintenance – Gutter cleaning and minor general repairs, e.g. changing light bulbs or replacing tap washers.
- Home modification - Minor installation of safety aids such as rails and ramps in your home.
- Social support - Social activities in a community-based group setting, including lunches and local venues, bus outings and group activities at local centres.
- Respite care - Support for you and your carer to give your carer the opportunity to attend to everyday activities while ensuring you have support at hand.
- Transport - Help to get out and about for shopping, to community centre or medical appointments.
All our staff are committed to providing quality support services. All staff have relevant qualifications for the tasks they perform and receive regular training. They also undergo a police check prior to commencement, and at regular intervals thereafter.
Care doesn’t have to permanent. Help can be provided during the transition returning home from hospital stay or provide respite when family are away.
The cost of services is in accordance with your income with fees set on a sliding fee scale. No eligible resident will be denied access to services as a result of their financial situation or ability to pay.
Support for under 65s
We provide assistance for people aged under 65 years who need assistance with daily activities, including personal care, dressing, preparing meals, house cleaning, property maintenance, community access and using public transport. Clients may require this assistance due to physical and/or psychosocial functional impairment related to disability (for which they are not eligible for the NDIS), chronic illness and short-term health needs.
Our Service Information and Access Officer will assist you with your enquiry and create a referral for an assessment. An assessment officer will contact you to arrange a convenient time to visit your home.
Feel free to give us a call on 03 9599 4632 to discuss your needs.