Term 1 2023 school sportsground applications are now open. Please see details below for current and upcoming school term booking dates.
Before submitting a school application, please review the available sportsgrounds, public toilet access and our terms and conditions.
Please note that pavilion access is not available for school use.
Term 1 2023: 30 January – 6 April 2023
- Term 1 applications open 23 November 2022
- Term 1 applications close 5pm 7 December 2022
Term 2 2023: 24 April – 23 June 2023
- Term 2 applications open 1 March 2023
- Term 2 applications close 5pm 15 March 2023
Term 3 2023: 10 July – 15 September 2023
- Term 3 applications open 17 May 2023
- Term 3 applications close 5pm 31 May 2023
Term 4 2023: 2 October – 20 December 2023
- Term 4 applications open 9 August 2023
- Term 4 applications close 5pm 23 August 2023
2023 Fees and Charges:
- Primary Schools (Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm): $119*
- Secondary Schools (Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm): $199*
- Out of Hours Use (Monday to Friday outside 9:00am - 3:00pm): $315*
*Fees are charged per school, per oval, per term.
Please note: Fees are determined by adopted Bayside Council Annual Budget and is updated each financial year. Fees and charges are subject to change on July 1 2023.
Bookings after 3pm are heavily restricted due to community use and tenant club allocations.
All bookings placed must adhere to COVID19 restrictions provided by Department of Health and Human Services Victoria.
To complete this form you will need:
- A copy of your school's Public Liability Insurance, and/or Certificate of Currency.
Please note: once applications are closed, it will take 10 working days to be processed. Bookings will be prioritised in accordance with section 2.3 Priority of user group allocation in Sport Facility User Guidelines (Aug 2022).