Term 3 2022 school sportsground applications are now open. Please see details below for current and upcoming school term booking dates.
Before you submitting school application, please review and choose an available sportsgrounds including terms & conditions and if public toilets are available at required ground. Please note that pavilion access is not available for school use.
Current term: Term 2 2022: 26 April – 24 June 2022
Term 3 2022: 11 July – 2 September 2022 (turf wicket grounds) & 11 July – 16 September 2022 (non-turf wicket grounds)
- Term 3 applications open 18 May 2022
- Term 3 applications CLOSED 5pm 27 May 2022
Term 4 2022: 3 October – 20 December 2022
- Term 4 applications open 10 August 2022
- Term 4 applications close 5pm 19 August 2022
2022 Fees and Charges:
- Primary Schools (Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm): $119*
- Secondary Schools (Monday to Friday between 9:00am – 3:00pm): $199*
- Out of Hours Use (Monday to Friday outside 9:00am - 3:00pm): $315*
Please note: *fees are charged per school, per oval, per term. Bookings after 3pm are heavily restricted due to community use and tenant club allocations. Fees are determined by adopted Bayside Council Annual Budget and is updated each financial year.
All bookings placed must adhere to COVID19 restrictions provided by Department of Health and Human Services Victoria.
To complete this form you will need:
- A copy of your school's Public Liability Insurance, and/or Certificate of Currency.
- An up-to-date COVID Safe Plan.
Please note: once applications are closed, it will take 10 working days to be processed. Bookings will be prioritised in accordance with section 2.3 Priority of user group allocation in Sport Facility User Guidelines (Feb 2022).