Following the steps below will ensure you are well informed in the permit application process specific to your business and how to access specialist advice when needed.
STEP 1: Contact our Business Liaison Officer
Our Business Liaison Officer is here to help with:
- Providing all the information you require to open or expand your business
- Take you through which permits you will require
- Offer a Pre-Application meeting when more than one permit is required with relevant departments
- Assisting you to complete and submit these permit applications online
STEP 2: Meet with the team
If more than one permit is required, our Business Liaison Officer will arrange a Pre Application meeting with yourself and relevant Council departments. This meeting provides the opportunity of discussing your situation and determining what permits, registrations and licences are required (including any specific guidelines and legislations) for your permit application process.
STEP 3: Apply for your permits
Now you are ready to apply for your Council permits (below):
- Planning Permit
- Building Permit
- Food Premises Registration
- Health and Beauty Registration
- Accommodation Registration
- Footpath Trading permit
At any stage of this process our Business Liaison Officer is only a call away and will provide the assistance you need.
How do I contact the Business Liaison Officer?
You can submit an online enquiry with information about your business and the Business Liaison Officer will be in touch within one business day or, alternatively, you can call or email.
T: 9599 4669: E: businesssupport [at] bayside.vic.gov.au