1) Entry is open to female identifying artists aged 18-35 years who currently live in Australia and have done so for at least 12 months prior to the closing date. There are no requirements for citizenship or permanent residency.
2) The winning artist must be prepared to participate in the media activities surrounding the announcement where reasonable.
3) The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
4) Bayside City Council reserves the right to refuse display of any entry that does not meet the requirements outlined in Terms and Conditions, or any work it deems to be unacceptable for exhibition.
5) Employees of Bayside City Council and their immediate family may not enter.
6) In the event that an entrant is shortlisted, Bayside City Council will provide a specific Artist Agreement which will detail all aspects relating to artwork presentation, transport, copyright, promotional material, and costs including payment of artist fee. Should you wish to view this document in advance please contact us.
7) A completed entry form indicates that the Entrant agrees to these Terms and Conditions.