For more than 45,000 years, Indigenous people have left signs of their occupation in Australia. This heritage remains evident in Bayside.
The following information provides an overview of the efforts of the community of Bayside to understand and celebrate this heritage in the context of the current day.
- Statement of Commitment to Indigenous Australians
- Indigenous Representative Organisations of Bayside
- Traditional Indigenous Nation Structure (Bayside)
- Bayside Indigenous Publications
- Indigenous Resource Garden
- Indigenous events
- Further indigenous resources
Please note: Differences in interpretation of Bayside cultural heritage exists. The content contained on this website does not wish to confirm one interpretation over another but aims to reference and consolidate existing information from a variety of sources.
Page last updated: 01 Dec 2010