Thank you for your interest in working with Bayside City Council.
|Parking Officer (Fixed term)||Sunday 7th November|
|Waste Management Field Officer (Permanent)||Wednesday 3rd November|
|Local Laws Officer (Fixed term)||Friday 22nd October|
|Senior Strategic Planner (Permanent)||Sunday 24th October|
|School Crossing Supervisor (Casual)||No closing date|
|Community Care Worker - Qualified (Fixed term)||No closing date|
|Community Care Worker - Unqualified (Fixed term)||No closing date|
How to apply:
1. Select the relevant Position title and review the Advertisement summary and fully read the attached Position Description and Key Selection Criteria.
2. Click on Apply Now and complete all mandatory fields.
3. Upload your latest Resume/CV, along with your Cover Letter which must also include all responses to the Key Selection Criteria (where applicable).
Note to Agencies: Bayside will not accept any unsolicited calls or emails regarding this role
By 2024 our vision is to be the sector-leading organisation delivering outstanding customer experience and community outcomes. Our priorities are about being connected as one Bayside, being leaders in whatever role we are in, delivering on our promises, and providing a superior customer experience.
The range of services that we already offer to our community are many and varied, and no work day is the same. To get an insight into what we deliver for our community please view our All in a day's work video that showcases some of what we do each day.
Our Values & Behaviours
Our values and behaviours underpin all the work we do and are the foundation for the development of the Organisation Strategy. We hold ourselves and each other accountable to our shared Values and Behaviours:
- Respect each other
- Own it
- Work together
- Find better ways.
About our location
- Our Corporate Centre is situated in the heart of Sandringham, overlooking a nature reserve and is in walking distance to the local beaches.
- We have onsite staff parking and are only a stone throw away to local transport, including Sandringham train station (15-mins walking distance or 5 mins on the bus) plus multiple surrounding bus routes.
- A dedicated staff hub and courtyard area which includes a fully equipped kitchen, television area and BBQ facilities.
- Onsite secure bike storage, personal lockers and shower facilities.