Your items will be collected within 4 business days from when you submit this form. Not all items will be collected at the same time. A separate truck may return for metals and electronic waste. Contact us if items remain after this time.
Eco-friendly alternatives to hard waste
While e-waste, metals, tyres, tied green waste and mattresses are recovered and recycled, other items will unfortunately go to landfill. Take advantage of sustainable alternatives to hard waste, this holiday period and beyond:
- Sacred Heart Mission's Free Collections Service.
- Donate to a local op shop.
- Sell on Facebook Marketplace, local buy/sell/swap Facebook groups, Ziilch, Streetbank or Gumtree.
Who can book a collection?
We provide 2 hard waste collections for our residential customers each year. This service is not offered to schools, churches, businesses, commercial or not-for-profit organisations.
Before booking a collection
- Review the hard waste rules and guidelines
- Consider more environmentally friendly ways of disposing of your hard waste
- Make sure your waste is on the nature strip the day you book
If your items are not on your nature strip before the collection happens, you will lose 1 of your 2 free bookings.