Planning, building, construction and urban strategy
Are you making alterations on an existing property, or building a new dwelling? Find out how to get planning advice and apply for planning permits and amendments.
Information about undertaking building works, getting the right approvals, and keeping your property safe.
- What building approval do I need?
- How do I get a Report and Consent?
- How do I get a building permit?
- What if i want to make enquiries about an issued building permit or building works commenced?
- Building over an easement
- Legal point of discharge
- How do I get a public event or entertainment permit?
- How do I request building information about a property?
- What building standards apply to my property?
- Pool and spa safety
- Protecting adjoining properties
- Building forms and applications
- Cladding information
- Information privacy request
Find out about Asset Protection permit requirements for works impacting Council's assets, including vehicle crossings and stormwater tapping.
Find out how we're managing urban growth, supporting business and promoting sustainable development.
- Current Urban Planning Projects
- Current Amendments
- Subscribe for Project/Amendment Updates
- Planning Scheme Incorporated and Background Documents
- Heritage Documents
- Neighbourhood Character Documents
- Affordable Housing Strategies and Plans
- Structure and Development Plans
- Other Strategic Planning Documents