Skip to main content

Building forms and applications

Find forms and applications to lodge building permits and documents, apply for building approvals, request building information along with other permits and permissions.

If you are unsure of what type of application you require, you can learn about the building approval process.

Report and consent application

Building permit or document lodgement

Building surveyors can use our online forms to lodge a building permit and submit building documents.

Building information request

Places of Public Entertainment (POPE's) application

Neighbouring property enquiry

Use of public assets during construction

Legal point of discharge