All cats and dogs over the age of three months must be registered with Council.
Due to legislation, all cats and dogs registered with a council for the first time must be microchipped prior to registration.
Animal registration renewal payments are due on 10 April each year, and failure to register a cat and/or dog can attract a penalty of approximately $500.
- Register a new animal in Bayside
- Renew an existing registration
- Get a replacement animal registration tag
- Refund for lost/departed pets
- Desexing scheme information
- Unusual animal application form (PDF, 152KB)
- Application for registration of domestic animal business (PDF 154KB)
- Registration of a domestic animal business payment (PDF, 13KB)
Page last updated: 07 Jul 2016