parking sign

How to appeal a parking fine

To object to a parking fine infringement, the following information is required:

  • your name and address
  • your contact telephone number 
  • the infringement number
  • your vehicle registration
  • an explanation or appeal (If you were not the person in control of the vehicle at the time of the infringement, you will need to fill in an Operator Owner Onus Form (PDF, 627KB) supplying Council with the name and address of the person that was in control of the vehicle at the time of offence).

Your appeal will be reviewed by our Appeals team and an answer sent in the post.

For more information please view the Requesting a review help sheet (PDF, 1.3MB)

All appeals must be put in writing and forwarded to:

Appeals Officer
Bayside City Council
PO Box 27
Sandringham VIC 3191

Or alternatively, please fill in the form below and submit your appeal online.